New patches for the site

Members looking to buy something.
The Volusianator
VOL Original

Re: New patches for the site

Postby The Volusianator » April 10th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Sweet patches!

RED-C-50 wrote:I'm sure there are better pictures out there.. But I'll put this up anyway...

popcycle
Head Redneck

Postby popcycle » April 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm

Doc wrote:I've got a couple of good photo's of it, and also some other versions of it if you want them. I might have to get them to you a little later though, just checking in. Need to head back out. Got a new tire for the rear of my Street Glide mounted and I just got done putting it back on.. Took her for a little test ride to make sure everything was good.. Ready for another 10 - 12k :)

Ummmmmmmmmm, I thought you were gonna wait a week or so to let the eye heal. I'm expecting to see you in MV pretty soon. Don't screw it up :roll: :roll: :roll: You don't want me and Ruby on that ass do you?

Doc
Site Admin

New patches for the site

Postby Doc » April 10th, 2011, 6:54 pm

No worries pop.. I had goggles on and only took her to the gas station two miles up the road to test out the new tire. I'll be seeing you in a few weeks my friend!!

BottleCap
Prospect

Postby BottleCap » April 10th, 2011, 9:55 pm

This is the second pic from Red C-50. I just messed with it in MS Paint and HP Media Smart.

Driving a 2005 C50 enginecycle.

BIKERPOP
Prospect

Postby BIKERPOP » May 26th, 2011, 9:04 am

I want a large VOL patch for my new vest. Anyone have one? Anyone making any in the near future?

And, CG, I am still waiting to hear from you on that small one you said you have. Pop [ the other Pop :lol: ]
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

The Volusianator
VOL Original

Postby The Volusianator » May 26th, 2011, 11:11 am

BottleCap wrote:This is the second pic from Red C-50. I just messed with it in MS Paint and HP Media Smart.

I don't see what changes you made?

Coilguy
VOL Original

Postby Coilguy » May 27th, 2011, 4:30 pm

BIKERPOP wrote:I want a large VOL patch for my new vest. Anyone have one? Anyone making any in the near future?

And, CG, I am still waiting to hear from you on that small one you said you have. Pop [ the other Pop :lol: ]

PM me your addy and I will send one to ya....

SeeGee
...........It's that you ride
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

BIKERPOP
Prospect

Postby BIKERPOP » May 27th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Coilguy wrote:
BIKERPOP wrote:I want a large VOL patch for my new vest. Anyone have one? Anyone making any in the near future?

PM me your addy and I will send one to ya....

SeeGee

PM on the way.
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

Newt
Hang Around

Postby Newt » June 27th, 2011, 4:20 pm

Would love a patch or two. How about other stuff like T-shirts? Or anyone know where we can get Volusia stuff from other vendors online?

BIKERPOP
Prospect

Postby BIKERPOP » June 27th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Newt wrote:Would love a patch or two. How about other stuff like T-shirts? Or anyone know where we can get Volusia stuff from other vendors online?

Did you check with Fletch? He may have what you're looking for. Pop

Return to “Want to Buy”