New patches for the site

Members looking to buy something.
Gemini Man

New patches for the site

Postby Gemini Man » March 16th, 2008, 10:52 am

Going to ask will new patches be made? Can't find the old patches anywhere,I know dumb move as they say my bad.Will want a couple for sure if they become available.

Coilguy
VOL Original

Re: New patches for the site

Postby Coilguy » March 16th, 2008, 12:42 pm

volusianator still has a few..................pm him

OS1
...........It's that you ride
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Volusiaguy
VOL Original

Postby Volusiaguy » March 17th, 2008, 12:09 am

I'm calling on the original design....stitched with multiple colors and 75,000 stitches....the design came from the original 250 or so members that helped me set it up and ship the very first ones and is top of the line. I need to make sure they still have our digitized tapes and find out what the updated cost would be, but I'm going to try to run them through a local person so that we can order them in ones, twos, etc. directly from a website. I'll let you know soon.

Dave
There's no place like home..there's no place like home...there's no place like home.

Gemini Man

Postby Gemini Man » March 17th, 2008, 6:17 am

Volusiaguy wrote:I'm calling on the original design....stitched with multiple colors and 75,000 stitches....the design came from the original 250 or so members that helped me set it up and ship the very first ones and is top of the line. I need to make sure they still have our digitized tapes and find out what the updated cost would be, but I'm going to try to run them through a local person so that we can order them in ones, twos, etc. directly from a website. I'll let you know soon.

Dave
Thanks I will be waiting

Coilguy
VOL Original

Postby Coilguy » March 17th, 2008, 7:36 am

Volusiaguy wrote:I'm calling on the original design....stitched with multiple colors and 75,000 stitches....the design came from the original 250 or so members that helped me set it up and ship the very first ones and is top of the line. I need to make sure they still have our digitized tapes and find out what the updated cost would be, but I'm going to try to run them through a local person so that we can order them in ones, twos, etc. directly from a website. I'll let you know soon.

Dave

i got a couple of those and they are very nice!

OS1
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

aVOL2
VOL Original

Postby aVOL2 » March 17th, 2008, 8:54 am

Gemini Man wrote:

Dave
Thanks I will be waiting

I'm standing in line right behind ya!
New VOL #157, Original VOL #6270 (11/15/03), VR #756 (2/07/04)
Still riding a 2004 BLUE/SILVER VOL.. "Petals"
"Bikers ride, everybody else gets old" ®

SSquire
VOL Original

Postby SSquire » March 17th, 2008, 6:27 pm

I'll take one of the original.

Oh yeah: [worthless], but it sounds nice!
Live Long * Ride Hard * Eat Well -Biker Chef
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - S. Clemens
VOL#103 (originally 8226) / VR #1124 / TOTT Plank Owner

JRs06flhti
VOL Original

Postby JRs06flhti » March 17th, 2008, 7:59 pm

Still have one thanks to Dynaman..... but may have the need for another!!! [ezrider]
J.R.
06 HD FLHTI

It's all just a matter of individual perspective!!!

Coilguy
VOL Original

Postby Coilguy » March 20th, 2008, 7:00 pm

SSquire wrote:I'll take one of the original.

Oh yeah: [worthless], but it sounds nice!

pic in my gallery check it out

OS1

Last edited by Coilguy on March 21st, 2008, 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Legal Goddess
VOL Original

Postby Legal Goddess » March 20th, 2008, 9:08 pm

I have one of the original patches and the remembrance patches for Zook, Dracko and Web ... I'm mad at myself for throwing away my cards that I had printed (free) - pink VOL business cards. Figured it would never come back ... :(

LG
No longer riding - sold the bike and bought a boat. Life is good!!!!

Return to “Want to Buy”