BIKERPOP's SSS Strap ( Stainless Steel Steble Strap)

Members sell their items here.
BIKERPOP
Prospect

BIKERPOP's SSS Strap ( Stainless Steel Steble Strap)

Postby BIKERPOP » June 20th, 2008, 12:54 pm

Specifically designed to attach the famous Steble horn to the Vol/Bol, this "almost famous" SSS Strap can be yours for just $9.00. This includes regular postage in the cont. US. [ Elsewhere, additional postage is required. ] It is laser cut from solid stainless steel and measures 1"x3"x1/8", with a 10mm hole for the frame bolt and an 8mm hole for the horn bolt. Please PM me to order.

ImageImage
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

Coilguy
VOL Original

Re: BIKERPOP's SSS Strap ( Stainless Steel Steble Strap)

Postby Coilguy » June 20th, 2008, 1:54 pm

Nice work.......

CG
...........It's that you ride
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Ernie
VOL Original

Postby Ernie » October 13th, 2008, 5:36 pm

I see you're still being creative. Atta boy! Go for it. You do nice work.

Ernie

sp1tfire
Hang Around

Postby sp1tfire » May 31st, 2010, 5:01 am

Received today will be fitting this week

avinaftel
Prospect

Postby avinaftel » May 2nd, 2011, 6:54 pm

BIKERPOP wrote:Specifically designed to attach the famous Steble horn to the Vol/Bol, this "almost famous" SSS Strap can be yours for just $9.00. This includes regular postage in the cont. US. [ Elsewhere, additional postage is required. ] It is laser cut from solid stainless steel and measures 1"x3"x1/8", with a 10mm hole for the frame bolt and an 8mm hole for the horn bolt. Please PM me to order.

ImageImage

Maybe if I'd had this strap instead of my home made mount, the wind and vibration wouldn't have torn my horn off coming back from Houston. I distinctly heard a tinkling and couldn't figure out what it was with the wind so loud so kept going. I ended up replacing it with a ten dollar Harbor Freight dual horn that is louder than the Steble. I am suitably impressed with it.

kettlinton
Hang Around

Postby kettlinton » May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 am

bump!!! Whats up POP!!!

mikeavis2
Hang Around

Postby mikeavis2 » May 3rd, 2011, 2:08 pm

I can vouch for the quality of this part... It's top notch!!! I've had mine for 2 plus years!
2007 C50 Silver & White
Fairing club
Mustang seat
Cobra Highway Bars
Leatherlyke bags
Roadburner Road-Pros w/ SLT
Power Commander
DJ DRIVE!!!

BIKERPOP
Prospect

Postby BIKERPOP » May 26th, 2011, 8:50 am

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. My steble and strap survived a trip into a drainage ditch over on the "striped snake", in Tenn, a few years ago. The ditch was two feet deep and sliding off the road on my clutch side Cobra bar, in a VERY sharp curve, then down the bank, bent the bar back and jacked up the foot board to where it was nearly impossible to shift gears.
That whole space [between the bar and frame ], around the horn, was so packed with weeds and dirt, I couldn't even see the horn. But, once cleared, it was intact and still firmly attached, and the SSS strap unmoved, not bent, and UNSCATHED! :lol:

Kett, and Mike, I'm sorry to be so long in responding :oops: . I rarely visit the for sale threads and wouldn't be here today if I wasn't looking for a large VOL patch for my new vest.
I more or less depend on people who want a strap to contact me.
Originator of the "almost famous" SSS Strap. Mountain beta tester for the "DJ MOD". And, way more chrome than "good sense" calls for ;)

kettlinton
Hang Around

Postby kettlinton » June 7th, 2011, 4:10 pm

bump

Return to “For Sale”