Just bought another bike and it comes with a Glock 26!

Want to talk about motorcycles that you own that aren't a C50 or a Volusia? Here's the spot for that.
Luvs2Play
Prospect

Just bought another bike and it comes with a Glock 26!

Postby Luvs2Play » July 18th, 2012, 12:06 pm

Just bought an unmolested, good running 1974 Honda 360 and it comes with an almost new Glock 26 with three mags, case, and holster. A shooting buddy of mine is lightening up his inventory of stuff, has not used either for a while and I couldn't turn down the price he was asking. The bike has to go, his wife just isn't real fond of them and since he is more of a Sig guy, the Glock is the first to go. Going to pick it all up this weekend, kinda excited about the bike since it is of the era when we owned the local Honda shop. Should bring back some good memories for my dad. The Glock, not so much, the wife has one already and just loves it, so I will get this one for myself.

Fletch
Patched

Re: Just bought another bike and it comes with a Glock 26!

Postby Fletch » July 18th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Good deal!!!

Luvs2Play
Prospect

Postby Luvs2Play » July 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Got some pics now, have put over 200 miles on it and got a few things fixed.

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » July 26th, 2012, 1:06 pm

I used to have a Honda CB360T, it was agreat little bike.

Luvs2Play
Prospect

Postby Luvs2Play » July 26th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Looks like I'm giving it away. My dad, he'll be 80 in a few days, has decided he wants to ride a bike again. I stopped at his house and he drooled over it. Said it wasn't anything like the 750's he had, but it was just the right size for him. He comes out to the farm tomorrow and is going to learn to ride again. I am exited for him. This winter when he goes home to Texas, I am going to have it all painted up for him so it looks like new when he comes up next year.

Ratboy859
Prospect

Postby Ratboy859 » July 27th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Good for you by giving it away to Dad! My father is turning 70 this January and he is still flying is General Aviation airplane. I'm amazed at what mature 'young' people are doing. I'm glad your father is young at heart to take up the sport! Great for him!

Tell him to have fun and enjoy the ride!

proudtexson
Hang Around

Postby proudtexson » August 1st, 2012, 11:19 am

Ratboy859 wrote:Good for you by giving it away to Dad! My father is turning 70 this January and he is still flying is General Aviation airplane. I'm amazed at what mature 'young' people are doing. I'm glad your father is young at heart to take up the sport! Great for him!

Tell him to have fun and enjoy the ride!

72 and still riding. Had to go to a trike but I'm still out there proudtexson

Luvs2Play
Prospect

Postby Luvs2Play » August 2nd, 2012, 9:23 pm

Guy that paints all my trucks is going to fix the side cover and paint the tank and side covers for the cost of the paint. Going to put it back to original and dad is going to take it back to Texas with him. Going to miss it, have put almost 400 miles on it and just found one small oil leak at the shift rod. Tires will be here next week.

Wrench
VOL Original

Postby Wrench » August 6th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Man, THAT brings back some memories, I haven't seen one of those for a lotta years. Back in those days that was a decent sized bike too. Take some pics after the paint is done too. Congrats on your Dad getting back on too.

pig9rr
Hang Around

Postby pig9rr » June 6th, 2013, 2:40 pm

LOL! I never heard of anyone throwing in a bike to sweeten a gun deal! [CLAP] [CLAP] [CLAP] Sounds like a good deal. I love glocks.. trusty and reliable. The 26 is definitely a great CCW gun. Too bad in CA we can't CCW...... especially in CA.

Return to “Other Brands”