Harley recall affects 250,757 bikes

Want to talk about motorcycles that you own that aren't a C50 or a Volusia? Here's the spot for that.
Bowtie
VOL Original

Re: Harley recall affects 250,757 bikes

Postby Bowtie » October 27th, 2011, 12:23 pm

I just read more than enough of that crap on the other side.

We're supposed a be a bit different over here, and actually welcome everyones views.

One of the things I dispise about over there is that everytime the HD words come out someone has to be a jackass.

Just gets old, don't take it personally, I try not to. Just sucks to have it thrown back up over here. I thought we were above the pettyness, and could actually throw this out to the members here, your buds the ride their HD's, without the middle school jokes.

It's been GREAT over the years to not have to put up with that here, and have some mutual, adult, respectful converstion without the brand BS. You will never see me dog someone else's ride. Ever.
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

teddybearfrmhell
Patched

Postby teddybearfrmhell » October 27th, 2011, 12:56 pm

* initial inflammatory post editted to reflect a kinder, gentler, less humorous attitude filled with caring and benevolence towards riders of all brands and especially to those without brakes.

;)
DISCLAIMER: I would like to appologize in advance, if anything i say makes you cry, it was not my intention to get your panties in a bunch.

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » October 27th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Don't make me call you a d*******!
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

teddybearfrmhell
Patched

Postby teddybearfrmhell » October 27th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Bowtie wrote:Don't make me call you a d*******!

i see there is no pleasing you. call me what you want.... i dont give a rats A** now
DISCLAIMER: I would like to appologize in advance, if anything i say makes you cry, it was not my intention to get your panties in a bunch.

Bowtie
VOL Original

Postby Bowtie » October 27th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Dude, I was f'n joking. Hey, I over reacted earlier and was just trying to lighten the tone a bit. thought you'd get a laugh out of that since that was your final word on the VR.

What do I have to do, buy ya a F****n rose?? :lol:
2012 Road Giide cUSTOM
CHROME FREAKING YELLOW

teddybearfrmhell
Patched

Postby teddybearfrmhell » October 27th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Bowtie wrote:Dude, I was f'n joking. Hey, I over reacted earlier and was just trying to lighten the tone a bit. thought you'd get a laugh out of that since that was your final word on the VR.

What do I have to do, buy ya a F****n rose?? :lol:

see THIS is what i am getting a laugh out of....

:D

and for those that dont know.... my final word on some other site was D0UCHEBAG!!!!

Return to “Other Brands”