Rest in Peace Avi Naftel

BottleCap
Prospect

Re: Rest in Peace Avi Naftel

Postby BottleCap » August 9th, 2012, 8:42 pm

Tonight's scotch and stout is for the dog biker.
Driving a 2005 C50 enginecycle.

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » August 12th, 2012, 11:26 am

I just found out from Avi's sister the police are investigating his death as suspicious because of some things found at his camp site.

Elephant Rider
Prospect

Postby Elephant Rider » August 12th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Man... that really sucks.

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » August 13th, 2012, 11:02 am

Yes it does especially for his family, they won't release his remains till the investigation is over.
Not that there was much left of him after the animals were done with him.
It was a pretty gruseome scene from what I have been told.

annienallan
Hang Around

Postby annienallan » October 27th, 2013, 9:29 am

Hi, I am a stranger to all of you. I believe that this Avi Naftel was our friend when he was in his early 20s in Binghamton, NY. We attended his wedding to his first wife. We kept track after his arrest and incarceration in Arizona, followed him when he was out once, and then put back in. He had health problems from the beginning. We were in our early 20s too, in 1973, 1974, and 1975. He was then a happy-go-lucky guy, fun to be with, and we all had no idea how his life was going to unfold. We ate together, hung out together. Recently, every few years I'd try to track him down as the "web search" became more broad, but he was elusive to find many times. If this is our friend Avi, I will add my sorrow about his death, and let my husband know. He is not forgotten. Regards, Annie PS It is another try on a "web search" that this site came up, and the "Rest in Peace Avi Naftel" came up. So sorry, so sorry.

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » January 20th, 2014, 5:14 pm

annienallan wrote:Hi, I am a stranger to all of you. I believe that this Avi Naftel was our friend when he was in his early 20s in Binghamton, NY. We attended his wedding to his first wife. We kept track after his arrest and incarceration in Arizona, followed him when he was out once, and then put back in. He had health problems from the beginning. We were in our early 20s too, in 1973, 1974, and 1975. He was then a happy-go-lucky guy, fun to be with, and we all had no idea how his life was going to unfold. We ate together, hung out together. Recently, every few years I'd try to track him down as the "web search" became more broad, but he was elusive to find many times. If this is our friend Avi, I will add my sorrow about his death, and let my husband know. He is not forgotten. Regards, Annie PS It is another try on a "web search" that this site came up, and the "Rest in Peace Avi Naftel" came up. So sorry, so sorry.

This has to be the same Avi, there can't be that many who lived in Arizona. Avi had many health problems but did not let them hold him back. He made a Facebook Page under his name and also one called Kibbutz Elfrida if you want to see some pics. Also his sister is on Facebook.

Return to “Rider Down”