Good morning everyone!!

Fletch
Patched

Good morning everyone!!

Postby Fletch » May 14th, 2014, 6:52 am

Another rainy day in south Louisiana.....now I know why we have so many swamps around here.
Trying to decide if I should start a rice paddy or a crawfish farm in my yard :roll:
Hope you all have a great day.

Luvs2Play
Prospect

Re: Good morning everyone!!

Postby Luvs2Play » May 14th, 2014, 12:05 pm

Never had crawfish, let me know when it's time to eat!

Doc
Site Admin

Postby Doc » May 14th, 2014, 12:21 pm

They're pretty good. I was a little slower than some of the others eating them, but I sure got my belly full! Don't forget to suck the heads!!

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » May 14th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Its prime crawfish season right now so come on down!!!

Mike I was impressed at how quick you caught on to the process.....and sucking the heads.

Luvs2Play
Prospect

Postby Luvs2Play » May 16th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Fletch wrote:Its prime crawfish season right now so come on down!!!

Mike I was impressed at how quick you caught on to the process.....and sucking the heads.

Now I have something to think about.

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » May 16th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Luvs2Play wrote:
Fletch wrote:Its prime crawfish season right now so come on down!!!

Now I have something to think about.

You have about another 6 weeks or so before the season is over

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » June 15th, 2014, 9:31 am

Where did everyone go? I feel so lonely :D

Ratboy859
Prospect

Postby Ratboy859 » June 24th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Don't feel lonely. It's been busy!!! I spent a week in Savannah, GA working about two weeks ago. I was lucky enough to find a gov't room rate downtown. I walked to get the river front and bought beer. There is no open container law to speak of....it has to be less than 16 ounces and in a plastic cup. Midnight in the Garden of Evil - or something like that!? It was hard trying to work during the day and sight see at night. What a crazy week!

This past week, I had to do the Parent/Student orientation at Western Carolina University (GO CATS!) for my oldest daughter. Spent two days on campus learning how to write checks, pay with debit cards, pay with credit cards, pull money out of the ATMs....oh, and did I mention just using cash? :P I'm really happy that she's going to college - but we only qualify for student loans. No matter what, I'm proud of her.

Next week, I start two weeks of vacation with youngest son (age 8) while loving wife, oldest daughter and middle daughter do a "Thelma/Louise" type trip back to Syracuse, NY to visit family. It's my wife's family and the girls want to go up and spend some time up there. Youngest son and I plan to house sit with 2 cats and a rabbit. Who knows what we'll be up to! :twisted:

Fletch
Patched

Postby Fletch » June 25th, 2014, 6:19 am

Ratboy859 wrote:Don't feel lonely. It's been busy!!! I spent a week in Savannah, GA working about two weeks ago. I was lucky enough to find a gov't room rate downtown. I walked to get the river front and bought beer. There is no open container law to speak of....it has to be less than 16 ounces and in a plastic cup. Midnight in the Garden of Evil - or something like that!? It was hard trying to work during the day and sight see at night. What a crazy week!

This past week, I had to do the Parent/Student orientation at Western Carolina University (GO CATS!) for my oldest daughter. Spent two days on campus learning how to write checks, pay with debit cards, pay with credit cards, pull money out of the ATMs....oh, and did I mention just using cash? :P I'm really happy that she's going to college - but we only qualify for student loans. No matter what, I'm proud of her.

Next week, I start two weeks of vacation with youngest son (age 8) while loving wife, oldest daughter and middle daughter do a "Thelma/Louise" type trip back to Syracuse, NY to visit family. It's my wife's family and the girls want to go up and spend some time up there. Youngest son and I plan to house sit with 2 cats and a rabbit. Who knows what we'll be up to! :twisted:

As long as the house is clean when they get back you are okay ;)

Return to “General Discussion”